Wednesday 20 October 2010

Old Story

A while back I mentioned that I wanted to add the stories I have published in the past onto my website. Well I haven't done them all but I have managed to place my story Apprentice Bound up.

It's now available as pdf file from here.

I have grown since then as a writer- my voice, my story telling, my grammar.  I was going to rework the story and submit but I think I want to concentrate on new stories with my short fiction market. That is stories that haven't been published anywhere. So I hope you enjoy a blast from the past.

I'll let you know when I get my other stories up there.

~yia~

2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Eleni,

I'll be downloading it for sure. :)
I can relate to how our writing changes in many ways. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Suz. It's nice to know that we keep growing and developing as writers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...