Monday 13 September 2010

Some piccies



Well I did post a couple of pics from the Melbourne Aquarium that I took with my iPhone, here is a few more - I have get to upload the photos from my digital camera. I'm in catch up mode but also have had breaks to get some rest in. The importance of 'filling your well' is always brought home to me by conferences and conventions. But here's a snippet of my time in the fair city of Melbourne.

View from the hotel room



Different weather -
it is Melbourne after all



Walking along Southbank

Another view of Southbank at night




Southbank during the day


Penguin enclosure at Melbourne Aquarium



The Emperor Penguins being posers as usual.
Quite funny really.



The equally funny Gento Penguins
- who build nests with the pebbles
and love swimming.
Feisty and cheeky. Sounds like my dog.


These are not the best shots in the world but they are great for memories.

~yia~

2 comments:

CAM said...

Very awesome, it made me very homesick.

Eleni Konstantine said...

oh sorry to make you homesick CAM. Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...