Saturday 14 August 2010

Ok while I'm away I thought I'd keep the blog going.

So it's linkity link today...

For those who like The Wheel of Time series, here's a link to some fan art. Bloody fantastic.


Here's a letter from Gene Roddenberry (all hail) about science fiction being about people.  That's probably what I love about the Star Trek franchise.


Check out these fantastic pictures from NASA.

And another picture of a shuttle passing the sun.


The New Scientist's best illusions for 2010 can be found here.


Check out this Fantasy Name Generator from the Seventh Sanctum. I got the name Belladonna Dragonguard - cool eh? You can go to other generators on the same site. I've refrained from spending hours on it --- yet!


and finally....



The next Chronicles of Narnia movie trailer - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.











~yia~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...