Monday 23 August 2010

I'm back....

Yes indeed, I've been home since late Wednesday night. Always glad to be home, but I had a fabulous and really busy time in Sydney. I still  haven't sorted my photos or looked over my notes, but I have been busy catching up on things that have piled up here, as well as working on my submissions - I pitched to an editor and an agent at the conference, in which I  received partial requests from both. So fingers crossed for those.

It was absolutely wonderful catching up with my writing buddies, meeting online writing buddies, and just having a jolly good time being around fellow writers. The vibe at the conference was fantastic and I enjoyed all the workshops I attended and hearing our guest speakers. If you write romance, this truly is a wonderful weekend for the writer's soul.

One of the few photos I took with my iPhone - Coogee Beach


~yia~

4 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Good luck with your subs, Eleni. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Great to see you again - hope we catch up in Melb 2011.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Anita!! And I'm hoping for Melbourne - fingers crossed. :)

Shayne said...

Hi Eleni,
I'm with Anita - fingers crossed.

It was fantastic to meet you at the conference.

Your bubbly optimism is contagious.

Shayne

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Shayne, thanks to you as well. Glad you think I'm bubbly ;)) Not feel quite so bubbly right now but then again I'm back home and not surrounded by all that creative energy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...