Monday 7 June 2010

Flash Fiction accepted...and other bits & pieces

Some good news this week.

My flash fiction story The Bucket has been accepted by the online Australian SF magazine, Antipodean SF and will be in the November issue.

It was my first SF story and I had fun writing it. I'll let you all know when it's available for viewing. In the meantime go check out this site for flash fiction for the SF and Fantasy markets!





In other news, after a good two day start, I haven't gone well at all with the June Writing Challenge. So I took a breather and watched Supernatural season 4 on DVD (thank you library!). Nothing like the Winchester boys for a little pick me up :)  and hello Castiel. I really enjoyed the adding of the angels in this season & like all the season cliff-hangers, the boys are seriously screwed.....








And check out this kid's talent on the drums as well as the rocking facial expressions!






Rock on!

~yia~

7 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations - wonderful to hear!!

Emmeline Lock said...

Congrats, Eleni! Very cool. :)

Cathryn Hein said...

Fantastic about your flash fiction, Eleni. Congratulations!

CAM said...

Congratulations!!! How very exciting....and of course now I can start saying I knew you before you were world famous ;)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Becca, Em, Cathryn, and CAM.

LOL CAM - I have some way to go yet! :)

Christina Phillips said...

Congratulations, Eleni!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...