Tuesday 15 June 2010

BSG: The Plan

Hi everyone (& especially to Christina whose ears would have pricked up at mentioning BSG).

Still struggling with my headaches, so the past week has been little work on writing. Though I have written some words and edited a chapter or so, as well as an article for Hearts Talk. Go me. Though my effort at 50k in 30 days (or in my case 25K) is not going well. I have a couple more weeks, hopefully I can gain some ground.

Today, I came home to find a package for me - & yes it was Battlestar Galactica: The Plan!! I entered a competition on the Showtime Channels website and won it. A real surprise.

Am really looking forward to watching it, but with BSG I need to have some brain cells to match up all the plots - so I'll wait until I feel better. Then again watching this could make me feel better. What to do? What to do?



I have been watching some sci-fi as I have been watching season 1 of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century on DVD. Bringing back some childhood memories.

I also finished reading Fallen by Lauren Kate. Really enjoyed it and it is a series, with the next book coming out in a few months. I have to make sure my library orders it ;) The danger of borrowing books from the library is that I don't get around to the hordes of them here waiting on my bookshelf.

~yia~

2 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

OH! BSG!!! Let me know what you think of The Plan. We have the DVD but I confess my attention wandered. You've just reminded me I should give it another go!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Will do Christina ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...