Friday 18 June 2010

Blog pages and website

Well I have spent a little bit of time (not long) on adding pages to my blog - go Blogger with the new functionality. I decided to move things from the website - The Agora page of my interests (books, movies & tv, Art, and Music) to this site. Actually in the case of Books, see my Library blog.

So The Agora is gone and is replaced with a My Blogs page  and I changed my photo gallery to a slideshow (they didn't have this when I set it up on Go Daddy).

So am happy with that for now.

Oh and speaking of blogs - I will be conducting a seminar on the 20th November at the SA Writers' Centre on blogging for beginners. The title of the workshop is Put Your Blogging Gloves On! So please come along if you are in Adelaide and interested in starting a blog.

~yia~ 

8 comments:

Cathryn Hein said...

Thanks for letting me know about the new blogger functionality. I didn't realise. Amd definitely going to check it out.

The site is looking great, Eleni.

Shayne said...

Thanks for the tips Eleni. I've got no idea when it comes to 'finessing' a blog to keep it interesting.

No wonder you're presenting a workshop. It's almost worth heading south to do it.

Shayne

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Catherine. It's brand new the pages - they had been in draft for a little while now but now it's on the Blogger proper. Have fun with it!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Shayne, oh I just play around and see what I like. It's all very scientific *grin* Thanks.

Emmeline Lock said...

Interesting post, Eleni! I shall have to check it out... X

Eleni Konstantine said...

Glad you found it interesting Em :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Damn always so far away, yet so close. lol..
I'd love to come, as any tips would help. :)

Suz :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Always the way isn't it Suz with the distance in our vast country. It would cool seeing RWAus members there ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...