Monday, 8 March 2010

Doing my head in....

Yes, one word: study. Well studying Financial Services. Somehow I don't think I'm cut out to be a bookkeeper. Still with only 4 assignments to go, I will finish this Certificate and if needed, will use. But really what could be better than being a writer?


Now since, I am in StudyLand - here are some more pictures from the Northern Lights (part of the Adelaide Festival of Arts).


The Mitchell Building (University of Adelaide). Where I used to study Classics.




Another design for the Mitchell Building 




Three buildings in one shot: The Art Gallery of South Australia, The Mortlock Library, 
and the Institute buildings. 




The picture says it all. Love the grunge look.


What colours!


More to come in another post.....


~yia~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...