Sunday 21 March 2010

Dear Taverna

It has been over one week since my last visit.....


What has been happening?
Study - down to two assignments. Me counting down - what gave you that idea?


Romancing the Novel registrations have started to come in - woohoo!


Catching up with some family, including seeing Master 5 at his swimming lesson. He's doing fantastic and is loving it. And seeing Baby who felt comfortable enough to fall asleep on me - very cute. So small.


Online chat with the Bootcampers. Always fun.


Getting application together for a grant. Fingers crossed.


Fixing up Eleni's Library blog as my theme didn't have the lovely design anymore, so chose another. Though some widgets are gone. Will get to them eventually.


Purchased Bootcamper Rachel Bailey's second book, The Blackmailed Bride's Secret Child - woohoo. Took a couple of photos and so need to put them up on the Bootcamper blog.


Easter egg shopping. Hmmm.....chocolate.


And yesterday was a complete day off. I couldn't concentrate on anything other than watching TV and having a little doze. So glad went late morning to vote. 


And I continue the look at the Northern Lights, which is still going on North Terrace. Today's pictures are the front facade of the Institute building....






and look, there's that moon again. 
Following our trek down North Terrace.


Have a great week everyone....


~yia~

8 comments:

Shayne said...

Hi Eleni,
What are you studying?

It seems you've got a lot on your plate.

And is it good to have Mike Rann back? I find the state elections fascintating. I don't think they have a lot to do with the federal scene, it's just that Labor has been in control of the states for so long and the voters are fed up and not sure who to vote for.

Anyway, enough of my rant.

I hope you're finding time to write while all this is going on.

Shayne

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Shayne, I'm studying Financial Services. As you can tell by my posts, I've come to realise how much it is NOT for me. I'm finishing off the course and then concentrating on my writing.

Politics - now coming from a Greek background I should be all fired up about it, but really I'm not. Though while I haven't been happy with everything Labor has done, I am not a fan of the Liberal party. :)

Cathryn Hein said...

Loving these Northern Lights pics, Eleni. Thanks so much for posting them.

CAM said...

That building looks so beautiful all chameleoned up like that....how long are they keeping that going? They should leave it there for good I reckon....

Shelley Munro said...

It sounds as if you've been busy. I love the photos of the Northern Lights. Very pretty.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Cathryn - glad you are enjoying the pictures. I'm surprised they came out at all seeing I was on an iPhone.

CAM - it's really gorgeous to see and I'd love to see it all the time but alas about 1 month. I think the combination of running it & energy costs probably factor in.

Shelley - yes it's been busy. So my body is telling me to slow down :)) And the pictures are pretty aren't they.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Eleni,

Long time no visit. sorry. :)

You are a busy woman, but it's better to be busy than bored.

Those pics are beautiful..Northern Lights. There is a story hidden in there. A deep dark lost soul...hmm... I feel it. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Suz, nice to see you again. And there's no sorry amongst friends.

And you hit the nail on the head - that's what I was thinking with the photos too. :)) Great minds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...