Sunday 21 February 2010

Ouch!

After a week of cleaning up, preparing for, cooking for, and having a celebration get-together for my dad's nameday, I am pooped and achy. 



But bad luck Eleni - there's much to do. Today is clean up & crawling through emails day. 

Tomorrow, probably study. Not long until D-day, that is, due date for finishing course . I'll probably also work on writing my Arts SA acquittal report. Almost there, but because I'm so tired, I'm not sure how it reads right now. 


I'll leave you with a quote from The Quotable Bitch calendar, which I thought amusing:

"While gossip among women is universally ridiculed as low and trivial, gossip among men, especially if it is about women, is called theory, or idea, or fact."
-Andrea Dworkin, feminist activist.

~yia~

4 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

What a gorgeous kitty, I just want to pick it up and cuddle it!!
On a more serious note - hope your aches clear up soon Eleni, not a nice place to be.

Rachael Johns said...

Oh can I keep that kitten?! So cute!

Anyway wanted to say a HUGE congrats on your Little Gems Cover win. Can't wait to see it!!!

Christina Phillips said...

Eleni, sorry you're feeling worn out, hope you perk up soon ((Hugs))

And HUGE CONGRATS on winning the cover contest for the Little Gem!

(plus I love that kitty too!!! So cute!!)

Eleni Konstantine said...

The kitty is cute. Can't remember where I found it...

Thanks for your well wishes, & for your congrats too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...