Sunday, 21 February 2010

Ouch!

After a week of cleaning up, preparing for, cooking for, and having a celebration get-together for my dad's nameday, I am pooped and achy. 



But bad luck Eleni - there's much to do. Today is clean up & crawling through emails day. 

Tomorrow, probably study. Not long until D-day, that is, due date for finishing course . I'll probably also work on writing my Arts SA acquittal report. Almost there, but because I'm so tired, I'm not sure how it reads right now. 


I'll leave you with a quote from The Quotable Bitch calendar, which I thought amusing:

"While gossip among women is universally ridiculed as low and trivial, gossip among men, especially if it is about women, is called theory, or idea, or fact."
-Andrea Dworkin, feminist activist.

~yia~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...