OK, so what's been happening this month.
- I continue to do my assignment at a snails pace. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.
- I've been running around with appointments - cue exhaustion.
- I'm going through my study in spurts. Goodness, I've kept alot of things. So it's recycle, shred, file or ditch.
- Not much on the writing front - only the last few days, which is so good.
- Same with the polishing of HD.
- I entered a contest.
- Did some critting for my CP.
On the reading front, I have a run-down of January reads at Eleni's Library. A good start to the year I think, though I would love to read more. But I think everyone's in the same boat with time being a factor.
So what do I want to achieve in Feb?
- catch up on sleep...um ok so that's not a true goal ;)
- Finish 2-3 assignments. Yep gotta get my butt into gear.
- Continue going through the study and clearing/ organising.
- Write, write and write some more. At least 5 days out of the 7 (which days will depend on what is happening in my neck of the woods).
- Finish polishing part 2 of HD at least.
- And remember to take breaks....how long has it been since you sat down at the computer? Have you stretched? No, well off you go.... this will be here when you get back.
OK I think that'll do. I'll be back in March to tell you how this all went.
In the meantime, happy writing, reading, living!