Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Good news...Little Gems Cover contest

Awhile back, I talked about working on a cover design contest.


Well, it's official....I won!! Actually my alter ego won (my non-writing name is Helen Katsinis).


It's the Romance Writers of Australia's Little Gems Cover Contest for 2010, and one of my entries won. I'm stunned but oh-so-thrilled about the news.


You can go to the RWAus blog to see the announcement and the cover


But here's a copy here. Can't wait to see it in print.



Special thanks to the contest judges, Lis & Joan, and congrats to everyone who entered, and those who were also short-listed.

Entering this contest came at a time when my dad had his surgery and I needed something visual to work on, as words just were blurring. I learned so much and I have so much more to learn, being the novice that I am. 

What do you think?

So good luck to all those who have entered short stories for the Little Gems. Can't wait to type in the names in there :))

~yia~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...