Saturday 9 January 2010

The virtue of being a bitch....

Now I don't think I'm a bitch - though I do have some bitchy moments. But as I was walking through our local mall yesterday, I came across the boxed calendars and one caught my eye - The Quotable Bitch: women who tell it like it really is.



At 40% off, I thought why the hell not buy it. I need bitchy or "telling like it is" quotes on a daily basis. 


I loved the one for 1st January:


"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man;
when a woman gives her opinion,
she's a bitch."     ~ Bette Davis


So true - unfair but true.


Now to find my inner bitch ;))


~yia~






4 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

I must show this to hubby... LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi :)
Thank you for sharing. It looks like a fun humorous (humorous because of the truth contained) read. Love the cover too.
:)
Here's to a magical 2010!
Rob
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Eleni,
I love that quote!!
So true!
Suzi

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Mel, Rob, and Suzi - glad you liked this as much as I did. :)

Rob - yep let's hope it's a magical 2010 for all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...