Saturday 5 December 2009

Unexpected twists and turns

Life does like to throw curve-balls doesn't it. I was going to start being more active again on the blog - other than my little snippets - but that may have to take a back seat. My dad is going to have a bypass on Wednesday. He's in hospital now and so there is the daily trips to visit, as well as trying to do the spring cleaning after the renovations. Would be nice if this house is in top shape for when he comes home and not have clutter around.


So while I might flitter in and out of the blog-o-sphere and twitterland, I'm not sure when things will get back to normal. Whatever that is!


Thanks to everyone's support at this time. 


As for writing - um, well the chorus isn't bugging me so much to get to their stories done. Sensible characters. They know when it's time to bother me and time not to. Now is not the time...




So be well all.....


~Eleni~




13 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

Eleni, hope all goes well with your dad. ((Hugs)) xo

Rachael Johns said...

Ooh Eleni - thinking of you and your family! HUGS!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina and Rach! for your wishes and hugs. I really appreciate them.

Unknown said...

Hi Helen
I'm sorry to hear about your father and wish you and he all the best.
I received the package too. Thank you very much! I'm saving the chocolates for Christmas Day.
Love to you & your family.
Rob

Emmeline Lock said...

Hugs, best wishes and healthy vibes coming your way, Eleni! X

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Rob and Elove.

Rob, glad you received the package...and you sure have will waiting until Xmas day for the chocies.

Anna Hackett said...

Hi Eleni --
Thinking of you and your family. Hoping everything goes well with your dad.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Anna.

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

Stay positive. I feel very positive karma around you. Good people are magnets for good karma.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh Jenn that's sweet - thank you.

Mel Teshco said...

Thinking about you and your dad, Eleni - glad your characters know when to stay quiet, bless 'em!

Sandie Hudson said...

Eleni, sneding you ((((((HUGS)))))) and prayers you and your family. I hope all goes well with your Dad. Look after yourself as well.

Sandie

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Mel and Sandie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...