Monday 21 December 2009

Getting back to normal...um...whatever that is

Dad is home and is doing well (well as can be expected) and so life slowly returns to some sense of normality. Meaning I get a chance to check my emails and am slowly catching up with all of them.

I have over 2000 unread blogs in my Google Readers - OMG. Yup calls for skimming.

My work for the RWAus's Web Team is way behind and so is my writing. But seriously I haven't been able to concentrate on reading emails let alone, working on my writing. The brain cells just wouldn't fire and were elsewhere occupied (as you can imagine).

I had a couple of days where I did a little bit of this and that around the house and watched series one of Doctor Who (with Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper). Thoroughly enjoyed it.





Next to tackle - an assignment. And of course skimming through those blogs.

I have sort of stepped back into the Twitterverse but not following up interested links at the moment. 

So sort of crawling back to normal...

Hopefully this means I will be more active in actual blogging again. Let's just wait and see. 

~yia~

5 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

take your time Eleni, blogging is meant to be fun not a task (though it's only too easy to make it a task, I know).
Ease back into everything, your dad is more important =)

Nicky Strickland said...

What Mel said!

The intermenet will be here as will your writing. Besides at this time of year the concept of catching up is strange & unusual (isn't more a case of tail chasing)??? :-)

I'm heading offline on the 25th for 2 weeks & think ack (& my brain hasn't been taken over with concern for a family member).

Don't forget that you too need rest. The new year awaits! :-)

Christina Phillips said...

I third what Mel says, Eleni. Take it slowly and I think the backlog of blogs might need deleting rather than skimming!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2010

xoxo

CAM said...

LOL I just got back to two weeks of blogger neglect....so we're both catching up...as someone said above though...it is meant to be enjoyable! I'm trying to savour it the same way I would arriving home to find piles of mail!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks everyone...nice to have people to keep me balanced. I'm just going with the flow ATM.

And yep enjoy it when I do catch up or jump back in. CAM I love the savouring it approach. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...