Sunday 13 December 2009

Doing well

I just did a whole post via the phone and lost it. Grrrr.

Dad is doing well. Sitting out of bed, doing his exercises, and cracking some jokes. So family is relieved.

I haven't been at the computer for days. Still busy with stop/start clean up and am struggling abit with energy. Like now.

My muse is keeping my characters entertained while I concentrate on family. Oh oh still have some Christmas shopping to do. It'll get done but the closer to Christmas the busier the shops will be. Sigh.

Hope you and yours are well.

~yia~

5 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

So glad your dad is better now! And I know what you mean about christmas, I have so much yet to do and shopping is a nightmare right now!! Am seriously going to go late late shopping as I am NOT a big crowd kind of girl... lol

Sandie Hudson said...

Eleni, so glad to hear your Dad is doing better.

I've finished my present shopping, but not looking forward to the grocery side of it next week.

As for writing, well lets just say the files are gathering dust.

Sandie

Christina Phillips said...

Eleni, so glad your dad is making such good progress!

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

When the humour mends, so does the body. Best wishes to you and your family (but how do you post by phone - holy cow - I am so old!!!!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sorry I have been slow to respond but I wanted to say a big thank you to you all for your support. Mwah!

Jenn - LOL - re the phone. The iPhone has a blogger application and so I can do a quick post from there.

Most Xmas shopping done now (I think). Just last minute things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...