Monday 2 November 2009

Eleni-fest: update on winners...







So now it's time to announce the winner of:


Website competitions


Heart & Craft - winner of book:   Alison Franklin  


Because this was hard competition, they get a little extra - a sword letter opener
Also because this competition was really hard, I held a secondary prize (bookmark, fridge-magnet, notebook) and the runner up is: Misty LaBean


Night's Cold Kiss - the winner is: Sussan Marz (who also gets a sword letter opener)
Runner up is - Lou Lou Offszanka (bookmark & fridge magnet)


Spreading the Word - thank you everyone for doing this. As well as the trade book cover, the winner gets a pen, fridge magnet, and bookmark (rack card). Winner is: Anna Hackett
Runner up was Shelley Munro (notebook & postcard)


Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer (donated by Trish Morey) - Linda Henderson




SARA website - Emily (elove)


Eleni's Taverna 
Anna Jacobs Freedom's Land - Jenn J McLeod
Elizabeth Rolls Lord Braybrook's Penniless Bride - Alison 
Nikki Logan's Lights, Camera...Kiss the Boss - Jenn J McLeod
Topic of the Week - SA Proud - RK Charron
Trish Morey's The Best Love Stories of 2009 -  Becca J Heath




Surprise prize for those who supported me on Twitter.
1st prize: @elove_ly (Emily) who gets a wizard pen, fridge magnet and rack card (bookmark)
2nd prize: @ericahayes (Erica Hayes) who gets a notebook.








Hope you all enjoy!! Thanks for joining Eleni-fest!


My best laid plans for yesterday were foiled - wind down happening very very slowly. So in that spirit, I'm off for a nap!


~yia~


10 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Congrats to all the winners, and an especially big congrats to Eleni for such a marvellous effort with her Eleni-fest. Well done.

Sussan Marz said...

Thanks for the prizes and congratulations to all the other winners.

I've been looking forward to reading Night's Cold Kiss and I'll be using my mini sword, er, letter opener, around the office. No one's messing with me :-).

Emmeline Lock said...

Thanks, Eleni! Elenifest was just fantastic - congratulations!

Congrats to all the other winners too - enjoy your spoils!

E x

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Anita, Sussan and elove. Thanks for your kind words and support during this month. I hope you've all had fun and learned a little something along the way.

Sussan - enjoy NCK (I did!) and yes, no-one better mess with you.

elove - LOL - arrrghh makes it sound like pirrrates treasurrre.

Kylie Griffin said...

Thanks for a great month of reading, Eleni! Well worth all your effort and time - any plans for holding an Eleni-fest next year??? :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Kylie. Glad you enjoyed reading my blog during this month. Those special guests were wonderful weren't they!

As for doing Eleni-fest next year...um no...maybe...check with me in about 10 months time!! Hopefully I would have recovered by then - LOL! ;)

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

I hope my winning streak keeps up. I even won on the Melb cup today - Shocking, I know LOL Thx Eleni

Eleni Konstantine said...

That's so cool Jenn. Congratulations!!

Mitz said...

Thanks for being such a great hostest. I really enjoyed Eleni-Fest, the interviews were awesome. It was nice to get to know a little about the authos as well as you. Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!

Love your blog Eleni....

misty_labean@yahoo.com

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thank you kindly Mitz. I'm so glad you enjoyed Eleni-fest. Thanks for commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...