Friday, 6 November 2009

Eleni-fest: final announcement of winners



OK, well this is the final round of winners of prizes.




Rachel Bailey - Claiming His Brought Bride - Serena; Christina Phillips (Thanks Rachel for adding a second prize)


Denise Rossetti - backtitle copy - Mitz


Paula Roe - backtitle copy - Mel Teshco


Loretta Brabant - mini-pack - Kym


Christina Phillips - choice from Rosettes - Tracey O'Hara


and on Sandie Hudson's blog - stationery pack - Anita Joy




Congratulations everyone. I hope you enjoy your prizes






Now for some more surprise prizes....


The supporter prizes (ie those who most  commented on my blog & entered the competitions) (not including the posts were a person was a guest).


First prizes win an Eleni Konstantine mug.
Joder
Christina Phillips




The runner up supporter prizes - 
sword letter openers (very sharp, the lady selling them to me nicked herself. I metho-d the hell out them afterwards)
Mel Teshco
Nicky
RK Charron


Oh wait, there's more supporter prizes.
Chocolate & candle wax melt to - Sandie Hudson


Candle Wax melts to
Elove
Linda Henderson
Kylie Griffin
Sue BT
Mitz


And finally some large bookmarks (rack cards)
Mariska
Sharon Archer
Suzilove
Nikki Logan
Alison F






Thank you for such wonderful support over Eleni-fest!


I really wish I could have given a prize to every commenter and entrant into the competitions. Unfortunately I can't. 


Despite that, I hope you enjoyed Eleni-fest. I'll do a wrap up shortly....


Oh I have been fighting a headache the last few days, so sorry I am slow with getting prizes out. They are being organised.











Well they will be organised....


~yia~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...