Friday 6 November 2009

Eleni-fest: final announcement of winners



OK, well this is the final round of winners of prizes.




Rachel Bailey - Claiming His Brought Bride - Serena; Christina Phillips (Thanks Rachel for adding a second prize)


Denise Rossetti - backtitle copy - Mitz


Paula Roe - backtitle copy - Mel Teshco


Loretta Brabant - mini-pack - Kym


Christina Phillips - choice from Rosettes - Tracey O'Hara


and on Sandie Hudson's blog - stationery pack - Anita Joy




Congratulations everyone. I hope you enjoy your prizes






Now for some more surprise prizes....


The supporter prizes (ie those who most  commented on my blog & entered the competitions) (not including the posts were a person was a guest).


First prizes win an Eleni Konstantine mug.
Joder
Christina Phillips




The runner up supporter prizes - 
sword letter openers (very sharp, the lady selling them to me nicked herself. I metho-d the hell out them afterwards)
Mel Teshco
Nicky
RK Charron


Oh wait, there's more supporter prizes.
Chocolate & candle wax melt to - Sandie Hudson


Candle Wax melts to
Elove
Linda Henderson
Kylie Griffin
Sue BT
Mitz


And finally some large bookmarks (rack cards)
Mariska
Sharon Archer
Suzilove
Nikki Logan
Alison F






Thank you for such wonderful support over Eleni-fest!


I really wish I could have given a prize to every commenter and entrant into the competitions. Unfortunately I can't. 


Despite that, I hope you enjoyed Eleni-fest. I'll do a wrap up shortly....


Oh I have been fighting a headache the last few days, so sorry I am slow with getting prizes out. They are being organised.











Well they will be organised....


~yia~


10 comments:

Serena said...

Oh wow, I can't believe I won Rachel's book! Oooh I can't wait to read it!

Eleni-Fest has been so much fun. Thanks so much for running it.
Hugs
Serena

Christina Phillips said...

Ditto what Serena said!!!

And an Eleni Konstantine mug! Squee!! how exciting! Thank you very much for all your hard work this month!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Aw thanks ladies. Glad you enjoyed this month.

I'm glad your happy with your prizes. :)

mariska said...

Oh Wow! I'd still won a surprise prize? Thanks Eleni. You are great:)

Em ~ elove said...

Love your work, Eleni!

Thanks again, looking forward to see ing you soon. E x

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Mariska - yep thanks for your support.

Elove- thanks and yep, DG appearance in a few days. Am looking forward to it but not the heat. Urgggh.

Linda Henderson said...

Thank you so much for the surprise gift

Eleni Konstantine said...

Linda, no thank you for your support. It's been great to meet you via cyberspace :)

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks so much Eleni for the prize which was really a surprise!! MWAH on being a fantastic supporter of all that is romance writing and reading!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Mel - that is sweet. Glad it was a surprise. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...