Wednesday 14 October 2009

Eleni-fest: on RWAus blog & updates






Today I'm blogging over at the Romance Writer's of Australia's blog. Drop by and say hello. I'm giving away a writer's pack and a souvenir pack to one lucky commenter.














Special Guest....



I have historical saga and modern family relationships author Anna Jacobs joining me as my special guest on the 22nd (same day I'm at Christina's blog but don't worry, I can spread the love around *grin*)Anna will be discussing the addiction to writing and has a copy of Freedom's Land up for grabs. Thanks Anna.










Comments ending for...


Anna Campbell's Tempt the Devil closes at the end of today


Anna Hackett's Taken by the South Wind closes end of today


The prize for CFS week ends up on the 17th


Mel Teshco's Stone Cold Lover (or critique of chapter) ends on the 18th.


Anne Oliver's Memoirs of a Millionaire's Mistress (or backlist title if already have) ends on the 18th. This one is an email contest. Send me the correct answer to the question as stated on Anne's special guest blog.




Commenting....


This blog is does allow for anonymous comments. But if you use that option, make sure you write your name at the end. If you don't have a Google account, you can also use the OpenID option, or the Name/Url option (you don't have to put in a URL). I know there are readers of the blog who don't comment, or not sure how.


Winners so far....




First blog commenter - Anna Hackett


Thanks to my trusty random name picker on the net-
Bootcampers 101 blog - Enisa Hasic
RWAus Conference & writing community week - Toula.
Fiona Gregory's post - Moonsanity


Congratulations to all. Thanks for joining in and making Eleni-fest a blast.




~yia~

2 comments:

The Scarf Princess said...

Congrats to all the winners thus far!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Indeed Joder and there's still plenty of opportunity to win some more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...