Monday 7 September 2009

Books by writing buddies.... Trish Morey and Anne Oliver


Two lovely ladies and members of SARA have releases this month.



Trish Morey with
The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess

Thirteen years ago Yannis Markides threw a young princess out of his bed. Even now Marietta's cheeks burn in shame as she remembers her youthful attempt at seduction.
Evicting the scantily clad Marietta was the brooding Greek's last act of chivalry. The ensuing scandal destroyed his life and broke his family. Now he's rebuilt his empire, recovered the Markides name... and he's ready to make the Princess pay!

Marietta owes him a debt. Her virginity is her price...











Anne Oliver with 
Memoirs of a Millionaire's Mistress

Cameron Black is everything that quirky artist Didi O'Flanagan loathes in a man. But when Cam offers her the commission of a lifetime Didi can't refuse. Soon they are sharing hot nights in Cam's luxury penthouse, and the chemistry is electric. Didi's starting to wondering whether she'll ever be able to give up her position as millionaire's mistress...

3 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Eleni, Trish and Anne!
Oh, I've always loved Trish's books, and this one sounds fantastic - it's on my list already! =)
And now you have me intrigued by Anne's book too, I have a soft spot for artists (g)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I also have a liking for Trish's books. I loved the last one I read, Forced Wife Royal Love child. Another to add to my TBR pile. But believe it or not, I only have one left to read. About time I stacked it up again. lol

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for visiting Mel & Suz. Yes, Trish and Annie write the most amazing books. I have to admit I have too many of their books on the TBR shelf. But they are there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...