Friday 17 July 2009

Thanks Trish!!


Thank you to Trish Morey for having the lovely gesture of including me in the dedication page of her August/September release 'The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess'. I got chocked up with emotion - it's such a huge honour.

Trish is a powerhouse writing for HM&B under the Presents line (aka Sexy in Australia). A fellow SARA member, she is so supportive to fellow writers, and does so much for the writing community.

And she has the most wicked sense of humour.

Efharisto Trish. Mwah!

~Yia

7 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Wow Eleni - that's huge. How lovely of Trish, she must really value you.

Mon Wood said...

Yay, Eleni! How cool is that? I guess it may have to do with providing info on Greece or doing some translations for her?

Eleni Konstantine said...

It is huge Anita and definitely cool Mon. And yes, a little help with Greek stuff.

Trish Morey said...

My plaasure, Eleni, it is such a small thing after all the help you give me with Greek expressions and translations and richly deserved!

Many thanks, once again.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Trish, thanks for taking time out of your very busy writing schedule to comment. It's lovely for you to do so. I feel like we can be going 'thank you', 'no thank you' for a lifetime :)) So filakia (kisses).

Mel Teshco said...

ah, it's nice when authors acknowledge others' help. Lovely gesture Trish!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Isn't Mel. I hope one day to return the gesture to all those who have supported me. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...