Tuesday 30 June 2009

June Challenge Done!



I finished the challenge & just crept in with my goal of 25K words. So am pretty happy that despite the month I've had that, I've achieved it. It made me realise that I had chosen a realistic goal for me. 50K would have been too much. So I worked with my schedule, my health & in the end it worked out.

There was a total of 10 days that I didn't do any writing for one reason or another and I'd like to improve on that next time around. Even if it's only a sentence, just so it's not a zero count.

To all my fellow 50kers, great going. And thanks for the words of encouragement. And thanks to Diane and Sandie for organising. You ladies are champs.

Another happy smile today.


Yia!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Brilliant stuff Eleni!

Are you celebrating?

Rachael Johns said...

Wohoo Eleni! You rock! Ditto what Becca says - celebrate!!

Sussan Marz said...

Well done! Way to end another month...

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

A great achievement in four weeks. Congrats,
Suz :)

Christina Phillips said...

Congratulations on hitting your goal, Eleni. That always feels great!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh ladies, thanks so much for your congrats!!

Not yet celebrating - well other than reading and just taking it easy for a day. I wanted to see if Joss Whedon's Dr Horrible Sing-Along-Blog was available in Australia for a reward. Fingers crossed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...