Monday 15 June 2009

Challenge Update


I am really pleased that a push yesterday got me over the halfway mark in my goal - woohoo!

I think it was due to watching a hunky Wolverine *wink* and a real good movie of escapism. 

So my total is:



meaning that I wrote 7 800 words for week two. Gotta be happy with that, as well that so far these words have been three flash fictions, and finishing a skeleton draft of a short novella. Now to pick up on one of my other drafts, but after a day of working in front of the computer for other reasons (and no, not surfing, thank you very much), I am absolutely bushed. I think I'll take a break and see how I go later.

To my fellow 50Ks in 30 Days participants, congrats on your achievements and happy writing!

~Yia

6 comments:

Nicky Strickland said...

That's fantastic you've gone of the 50% mark. Isn't it wonderful see on a coloured in line!

You're sounding very productive working on various things as well as kicking those goals for the 50K target!

Well done Eleni!

Mon Wood said...

I'm glad a Huge Hugh was inspirational for you! Wish he'd come running buck nekkid into my backyard and give me some 'inspiration' *wink*

AJ Blythe said...

Now I know why my count is down. Obviously in need of some Hughs and Pierces!

Sussan Marz said...

I'm sooo behind! I didn't even realise this challenge was back on. Gotta be happy getting over the half way mark towards your goal - well done!

Shelley Munro said...

That's excellent progress. Good for you!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks everyone for your support. Unfortunately this week has been a dud, with my arm and shoulder getting in the way again. D'oh!

Nicky - yes seeing the coloured line go up is a boost.
Mon - LOL re Hugh nekkit in your backyard - somehow, I don't thing any writing would get done ;)
Anita - Yes, do go get some inspiration ;)
Sussan - It sure rolled around fast.
Shelley - Ta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...