Monday, 15 June 2009

Challenge Update


I am really pleased that a push yesterday got me over the halfway mark in my goal - woohoo!

I think it was due to watching a hunky Wolverine *wink* and a real good movie of escapism. 

So my total is:



meaning that I wrote 7 800 words for week two. Gotta be happy with that, as well that so far these words have been three flash fictions, and finishing a skeleton draft of a short novella. Now to pick up on one of my other drafts, but after a day of working in front of the computer for other reasons (and no, not surfing, thank you very much), I am absolutely bushed. I think I'll take a break and see how I go later.

To my fellow 50Ks in 30 Days participants, congrats on your achievements and happy writing!

~Yia

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...