Sunday 21 June 2009

Challenge Update - week 3


Not a good week this week as I mentioned yesterday. I only managed 1072 extra words for the week. Still it's better than zero. I do have a busy week coming up, so I'm trying to think of times I can snatch for writing. I did write 700 words one evening during commercial breaks. So may have to do something again like that. It gives my shoulder/arm a rest, but also gives me a burst to want to keep on writing. Keeping the story fresh.

Total so far:


Happy writing!
Happy reading!
Happy week!
~Yia

2 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Hey Eleni. Every word is one word closer to your goal. I've had a shocker this week - but always lok to the future *wink*

CAM said...

Oh heavens I know exactly how this feels....that five minutes snatched only to light the burning need to keep writing...and the frustration of having to shut down and do something so...well....realistic lol I do hope that you get that time you need and one thing that saves me is having a notebook with me at all times so that I can scribble down notes to help remember inspiring moments (usually in the middle of the dishes or something) and to help keep that creative roar at bay until I can harness it. If your brain won't focus on study, scribble out what's in there and hopefully it will clear space! It's only a theory but I find it keeps me from sneaking off to the chook pen to type lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...