Sunday, 31 May 2009

Own background and June challenge

I have been playing around once again (yes, I know, I know) with the background of this blog. I wanted it to be a little bit more in line with my website, so I took the writing font of my website banner and tweaked it abit. I have been basically learning ad-hoc on Photoshop Elements. Must get some instruction on it.

So hope you like it.
And it's that time of the year again - the 50Ks in 30 Days which is in June. I'm joining in but have to be realistic with my time and energy, so I am aiming for 25K. The blog for this is up again here. Everyone is pumped, so I'm hoping all that positive energy will make its way down cyberspace to hit my little brain.

I have done some polishing this week - very slow process, and I've done about 3ooo words on a short story. I've enjoyed the difference between the two. HD is quest fantasy, while G is paranormal romance.


Currently listening to: James Brown
Just read: Kiss the night Good-bye by Keri Arthur
Currently watching: 30 Rock, season one

~Yia
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...