Sunday 31 May 2009

Own background and June challenge

I have been playing around once again (yes, I know, I know) with the background of this blog. I wanted it to be a little bit more in line with my website, so I took the writing font of my website banner and tweaked it abit. I have been basically learning ad-hoc on Photoshop Elements. Must get some instruction on it.

So hope you like it.
And it's that time of the year again - the 50Ks in 30 Days which is in June. I'm joining in but have to be realistic with my time and energy, so I am aiming for 25K. The blog for this is up again here. Everyone is pumped, so I'm hoping all that positive energy will make its way down cyberspace to hit my little brain.

I have done some polishing this week - very slow process, and I've done about 3ooo words on a short story. I've enjoyed the difference between the two. HD is quest fantasy, while G is paranormal romance.


Currently listening to: James Brown
Just read: Kiss the night Good-bye by Keri Arthur
Currently watching: 30 Rock, season one

~Yia

10 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Will be following your progress Eleni! I've been made enough to sign up again this year too - and I'm trying for 30k!

Sandie Hudson said...

Hey Eleni,
I love youe website what a great job you've done, you should be very proud.

Good luck with the challenge, I'm so excited to see how everyone goes the year.

Sandie

Eleni Konstantine said...

Rach! so glad you can join in - and 30K is such an amazing target - what with your 3 boys. Good luck!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Sandie,
Thanks for your kind words. I'm SO glad you like the website. And yes, the challenge this year is exciting - everyone's levels have been infectious. Just what I need :)

Nicky Strickland said...

Hi Eleni,

Thanks for coming over to my blog. I'm still quite shy about the whole thing.

Looking forward to doing the 50K/30days with you!

You've done a marvelous job with your blog. It's gorgeous.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Nicky. And remember do what works for you in regards to your blog. Good idea to start it with the 50k challenge. Look forward to seeing your progress.
And thanks for the compliment about my blog. Glad you liked it.

Alison said...

Nice work Helz. It's great, stunning. I think the particular word I'm looking for is vibrant.

Am thinking about doing the 50 in 30 too. Haven't put my name down yet.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Alison for dropping by. I like the vibrant description. Thanks :D And would be great if you do the challenge. Starts tomorrow!! Details should be at the blog - http://writeinjune.blogspot.com
E :)
aka Helz

Angie Peters said...

Hey Eleni,

I love your blog - it's fantastic. Inspirational, as I'm thinking of finally starting my own.

I understand what you mean about conserving energy with CFS. It's difficult, but writing something is better than nothing. So you'll be a winner at the end of the month :)

Good luck with 50k/30 days - I'll also be along for the ride.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Angie for your compliment. I'm glad you find my blog inspirational. Good luck with starting your own.

As for the 50k challenge - good luck and we'll all have to help eachother along the way. And thanks for the winner comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...