Tuesday 19 May 2009

Facelifts

I've been playing around with a background for the blog - well without having to change so much of the formatting. And the website The Cutest Blog on the Block is where I found my new background skin. Maybe one day, I'll work out how to do my own, but for now, this brightens it up but still keeps my black background.

I have made some changes to the website. I hope the colours are better for the eyes. Too much pink, so have compensated for that. Any suggestions or comments of how it's looking now, is most welcome. Another thing I had to do was change my contact form to include people having to type in the code word as I was getting all sorts of weird spam emails (which I didn't think could be done with the form, but there you have it, learn something new everyday). Hopefully the weirdness will stop!

Also I've added a rock/blues playlist to my website.

I've added here also :) 


Get a playlist! Standalone player

4 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

Oh Eleni, it's very pretty and cheerful!! I'm too afraid to change the background on my blog as the last time I tried I lost everything!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina. That's the great thing about The Cutest Blog on the Block - you don't mess with the HTML code, you just add it as part of your 'gadgets'.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Eleni,

Love the background. So vibrant. I haven't the time to take a look at mine as yet and do some changes. lol...

Suz :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Suz - yep everything eats away at writing time, but it was something that was annoying me and I needed to do something about it :) I ignored it for as long as I could.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...