Tuesday 7 April 2009

5 Years Today!

Five years ago, my godson, Kosta was born into this world. And I was privileged to be in the birthing room and witness this miracle.

Master 5 (as I shall refer to him from now on) is one of the most funniest, creative, and smartest kids I've had the privilege of knowing. Oh, he's cheeky too and got one hell of a cheeky smile.

He loves spending time with me (go figure) and he's at the age where' s learning to read and write, and it's such a joy to see.  He's into cars already, gardening, drawing, & just hanging out talking. I've also been teaching him headbanging to AC/DC's It's a Long Way to the Top. We are a sight to see - *grin*

So 'Rock'n'Roll' and 'Hey Charger', buddy boy. 



     
love Nouna (who is very blessed to be so).

3 comments:

Mon Wood said...

Aw, must be these April boys who love their cars! My son was born 5 years ago this Thurs (so they're two days apart).

Happy Birthday to your godson! May his future be filled with happiness (and horsepower! Broooom).

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Five is such a lovely age. Enjoy, they grow up too damn fast. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Mon. Lovely words and right back at you for your son. Happy Birthday to him!! Vrooom.

Suz - it is a lovely age. Pretty soon, it will not be cool to hang around with me. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...