Monday 6 April 2009

100th post - round up


There is no way that I will beat Monique Wood's post, so anyone wanting to see Wolverine's glorious behind are welcome to here.

Some writing buddies have gotten together to create a blog called We Love YA (Young Adult fiction). So good luck to Vanessa, Natalie, Kiki, Diane, Sara, and Amanda. Check them out here.

The Bootcamper 101ers are doing a BIAM - Book in a Month. Well I'm not doing too well at that, but I have some words down for a short story and for another story, which I'm not sure will still be a short story or a novella. 

And Bootcamper Nikki Logan, has the title of her debut book, Lights, Camera.... Kiss The Boss, which is being released in January 2010.

Oh and thanks to Keziah Hill for finding a Eddie Izzard stand up clip. I'm going to post it below too. Since I'm a Star Wars fan, thought this was hilarious!


warning: Course language used.

And here's one of my favourite movie of all time, with my childhood hero, Luke Skywalker. Han Solo was more my tween hero. And the greatest voice ever - James Earl Jones as Darth Vadar.



Yia!

3 comments:

Mon Wood said...

Aw, thanks for the mention, lovey!! It's a true, Hugh's nekkid butt beats all else! Lol. Happy 100 to you!!

Oh, and congrats to Nikki on the title and the YA ladies for the blog. It seems there's a lot of good new going around of late, eh?

Christina Phillips said...

Happy 100th post, Eleni!

I confess I liked Luke Skywalker back in the day. But Han Solo is just SO HOT!! What was I THINKING?!?!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks ladies.

Christina - yes, I'm more Hans Solo gal now myself ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...