Wednesday 18 March 2009

They call this procrastination

....or you could call it 'Creating characters'. :) I think I like that better. 

Yes, I needed some 'down time' as I've had a busy week so far. I came across this in another blog (sorry can't remember who it was, but thanks for the link anyway). You can create your own comic book hero/heroine here.

Here's a couple of mine:

                       

Seriously, a couple of ideas have sprung to mind when working on this.  So I AM working ;))

Yia....

6 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

LOL. Very cool, Eleni!!!

(not procrastinating at all!!!)

Shelley Munro said...

Ooh, this looks like fun. I don't need an excuse to procrastinate at all!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Absolutely love it! Which on are you, E? I think more along the lines of the second one...tough but sexy with a hint of mystery/fantasy! Dana

Rachel Bailey said...

Oh, how fabulous, Eleni! I can see why that might distract you. :)

Mon Wood said...

That is sooooo cool. Might have to have a play with it myself. Can't resist, dammit!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks ladies - it is such fun.

Shelley - I love your attitude!

Dana - LOL - neither are really me, especially Dual Bullet - I'm too rubenesque in shape to wear those outfits!! though I always wanted to be Bat Girl growing up, so the first one kinda reminds me of her.

Mon - I am such a bad influence. I see you have already been lured over to the dark side of procrastinating.

E :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...