Friday 13 March 2009

On the road again

Isn't this just the coolest picture? 
You can find it here. [Credit: Larry Landolfi]

Wow, eh!

OK, back to the reason for this post (the picture is a huge bonus ;) ). I'm back on the editing road. Woohoo. 

The chapter still needs more work but I think I've ironed out the major kinks that made it feel - well just wrong.

BTW - I got some great feedback from a competition I just missed out on going to round 2. 

And I want to look at short stories again. A different style and focus may help to keep me more rejuvenated. 

Oh and I'm on tenderhooks with BSG and the final episodes. Not long now. How bittersweet.

Yia!


3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

'Great to hear you're back in the saddle!! And well done on the contest!

Christina Phillips said...

I can see a spooky face in the middle of that picture!! It certainly is very cool!

That's great you got good feedback from the comp.

And BSG. Are they really going to answer all my burning questions next week....humm!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Rach! and Christina.

BSG - I know, I know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...