Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Back to our regular scheduled programming...

Well I'm hopefully back to a normal routine starting today. More editing, writing etc.

We were blessed to be involved in a wonderful family Christening. Greek Orthodox Baptisms are a sight to see if you haven't ever seen one. Actually if you've seen 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding', you get the picture but with babies being immersed in a basin. If you are interested, you can learn more here and here.

It's been hot in Adelaide for the last couple of days, luckily we had beautiful weather on Saturday - there was a jumping castle much to the delight of all the kids. A fantastic idea really because they get bored easily. A few adults, including myself, had a go too (only to reinforce I have never really had any co-ordination!). Then there was a pinball machine, racing car game, and a jukebox. Need a good workout? - dance to Nutbush City Limits by Tina Turner. And  of course there was the glorious food. The sweets were my downfall. I don't have a huge sweet tooth (well other than chocolate) but I couldn't resist the assortment available. I think I needed the sugar rush after the preparations during the week.

So back to routine. I hope you have enjoyed the blogs I had prepared earlier. I like finding interesting things to share. Things that make me laugh especially. We all need laughter in our lives.

Yia!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...