Monday, 22 December 2008

Catching up...and polishing

I'm continuing the polishing of my manuscript. It's a long, slow process but I'm at least moving forward. It will will be nice to finally let you know that it's ready for submission. *sigh*

I've also been quiet as I have been doing the shopping for Christmas, caught up with friends and family over the last few days. It has been really lovely. Though I haven't caught up with everyone I wanted to. That seems to happen - time slips away so quickly by the time you make the rounds, you have to start over again. Well at least that is what it seems like to me. :)

I'm way behind on my blog reading - I subscribe to a number of blogs and am falling way behind - and there is so many posts I want to investigate further. Thank goodness for readers, otherwise this would be an impossible feat. I have always had a problem with feeling tired with a computer screen and have really noticed it more in the past month. So hence my stop and starts. It's the way I seem to work. Though I have been a little behind of exercise *hangs head*. But 2009 is around the corner, so would like to establish a routine then. Remind me ok?!!

Also I'm disappointed to learn that Luna will not be published in Australia, so will have to get the US versions if if I want to read them or buy e-books. It was just so easy going to the local Target or Kmart store and having them available there or from the Australian Harlequin site. Too bad.

Yia
~Eleni

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...