Monday 22 December 2008

Catching up...and polishing

I'm continuing the polishing of my manuscript. It's a long, slow process but I'm at least moving forward. It will will be nice to finally let you know that it's ready for submission. *sigh*

I've also been quiet as I have been doing the shopping for Christmas, caught up with friends and family over the last few days. It has been really lovely. Though I haven't caught up with everyone I wanted to. That seems to happen - time slips away so quickly by the time you make the rounds, you have to start over again. Well at least that is what it seems like to me. :)

I'm way behind on my blog reading - I subscribe to a number of blogs and am falling way behind - and there is so many posts I want to investigate further. Thank goodness for readers, otherwise this would be an impossible feat. I have always had a problem with feeling tired with a computer screen and have really noticed it more in the past month. So hence my stop and starts. It's the way I seem to work. Though I have been a little behind of exercise *hangs head*. But 2009 is around the corner, so would like to establish a routine then. Remind me ok?!!

Also I'm disappointed to learn that Luna will not be published in Australia, so will have to get the US versions if if I want to read them or buy e-books. It was just so easy going to the local Target or Kmart store and having them available there or from the Australian Harlequin site. Too bad.

Yia
~Eleni

3 comments:

Mon Wood said...

It's been a lot of fun getting to know you through the blogs!

Take care, and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Oh, and good luck in 2009!

Sussan Marz said...

Hi Eleni,

I too, subscribe to blogs via a reader. I keep thinking I'm missing out on something important, but I don't try and keep up any more. If I miss out, so be it :-).

Pity about Luna, but in all truth I haven't bought a paper book in ages as I tend to buy e-books simply for the convenience. Reading them on a screen does put some strain on the eyes though.

Anyway, I came out of hiding to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Mon - it has been great getting to know you too. Best wishes to you and your family as well. :)

Sussan - I know you're right - not to worry about keeping about with my reader blogs. Re the e-books, the convenience factor is wonderful but it's the strain that gets me, so it's slow going. Christmas wishes to you and yours and thanks for coming out of hiding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...