Monday 17 November 2008

Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet, I'm....



...well not hunting wabbits that's for sure. I have been busy working on a competition entry and deep editing/polishing HD. I've been spending my downtime trying to fight off headaches (I'm losing this war ATM), reading, or watching some TV. 

So it's been vewy vewy quiet here because of this. So here's a wrap up:

Reading: Gift of the Goddess by Denise Rossetti (takes me longer with e-books- screen glare)
       Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman
Just Read: The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K Hamilton (Book 2 of Anita Blake series)
On my TBR pile: Claiming the Courtesan by Anna Campbell
On library borrowed TBR pile: Lover Enshrined by JR Ward
Last movie watched: Vantage Point
Last movie Rewatched:   The Departed - fantastic job by Martin Scorcese.
Listening to: Lord of the Rings Soundtracks. 
On DVD: Jericho season 1

Yia!

2 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Hey, Elmer...er, Eleni, hope you enjoy CTC!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Anna, I've read chapter 1 - OMGoodness it has already sucked me in! It's my 'read when I do X amount of the MS' reward. Gotta reach my next goal soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...