Friday 7 November 2008

Ooops...and reading


It was a busy day for me running errands, so I didn't get to let you know that the lovely Christina Phillips is a guest blogger over at Bootcampers. She lets us know about her windy road to publication.

Also since I'm here, I wanted to advertise in a post the Australian Romance Readers Convention early next year. Can't go, hence....





And speaking of reading, the Harlequin Reader's Challenge is still on and unfortunately it looks like it's going to fall way below the target of 100,000 books. At the moment it hasn't even reached 27 000. I know my reading list isn't huge. I'm not even at the 50 mark.  Though that was more than I read last year (not a very good reading year). 
You can check out the challenge here.

Yia...

3 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I can't go the the Australian Readers convention either. :( Hopefully, it will be really successful and an ongoing thing.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Totally agree Shelley, I really hope it is a huge success. so they can make a repeat in the years to come.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I wish I was going, but alas, not this year...Boo Hoo! I do hope they consider repeating next year.
Suz:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...