Wednesday 5 November 2008

Hump Day


It's mid-week - Wednesday, also known as Hump Day. 

Over on the Bootcamper blog, Hannah Wride reports on Boot-i-Con. Check it out!

And while I'm here, can I just say how great it is that the US voted for Barrack Obama.  What an acceptance speech.  Hope flourishes. 


I went to the library to pick up some DVDs I had on hold. The librarian noticed they were all Speculative Fiction. And she was right - Farscape Season 4, Doctor Who (with Christopher Eccleston), Jericho Season 1.  I tend to watch scifi instead of read it (I think it's because I'm not sciencey enough to imagine the detail). 
Does anyone have any good recommendations for Science Fiction novels/authors? I think I'll hit the lighter stuff first before the heavy SF. Yep, I'm just asking that my TBR pile become the size of the moon. *grin*

Yia...



2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Eleni,
I agree abut the election, I was so thrilled when I found out.

I'm the same. I love to watch a good scifi or paranormal..

Sorry can't help with any reading ideas at the moment. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Suz,
That's ok about the reading ideas. My TBR pile thanks you... ;)) It's just a genre I tend to watch rather than read. I remember reading The Hitcher Hicker's Guide to the Galaxy - that was great. Hmm..what else did Douglas Adams write?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...