Friday, 28 November 2008

Book series

Well I sent in my Emerald entry - fingers crossed. And I'm continuing to polish the rest of my manuscript. I have been finding that I need longer breaks from the computer because my head has been aching. But it's all good.


I was just looking over the books I have been reading this year and noticed how many of them are part of a series. I've got quite a few on the go. So I decided to list them. 

  • Riley Jensen Guardian series by Keri Arthur (am waiting for the release of the next book)
  • Nikki and Michael books by Keri Arthur (rereading books 1-3 as I have just purchased book 4)                                                                                                
  • White Magic series by Caitlin Brennan (waiting for release of book 3 in Australia)
  • The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher 
  • Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer 
  • Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich 
  • 'Full' series by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes
  • Quincy and Raine series by Lisa Gardner
  • Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton
  • Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter novels by Laurell K Hamilton
  • The Changelings by Michele Hauf
  • Dark Hunter novels by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
  • Sin City graphic novels by Frank Miller
  • The Walker Papers by CE Murphy (awaiting publication of next book)
  • Temperance Brennan books by Kathy Reichs
  • Harry Potter by JK Rowling (finished them off and will probably reread)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward (awaiting publication of next book)
  • Retrievers Novels by Laura Anne Gilman
There's alot more waiting in the wings too..... 

Yia!

Picture sourced from here 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...