Thursday 23 October 2008

Houston we have lift off.....

 source: NASA

After many stops and starts working on this, I finally have my website up and running.... woohoo!!! It's finally launched...... and is located here.

I discovered when I changed to my Mac that WebPage Maker doesn't work on it. Bwwwaaah! I'd done some work using this and loved the simplicity of it. So off to Website Tonight from GoDaddy. It was the easiest solution for me at this time. But hardly knowing HTML, I picked one of the templates and then customized it.  Also it took me ages to come up with the banner I wanted. There some fantastic images out there and I had fun checking out stock photo sites.  I ended up combining images with Photoshop Elements, and a helpful tip from Bootcamper Janine (thanks!)  set a partially formed idea into reality. 

Hope you like it!
Yia.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very, very nice. I love the colors! It looks great. And applauding the fact you did it yourself.
RC

Trish Morey said...

Yay Eleni! Love the website - a great look. Congratulations!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks RC and Trish. Glad you liked the look and colours. Phew! ;))

It was quite a learning curve...especially the basic HTML and using PhotoShop Elements.

E :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...