Monday, 6 October 2008

Everest TBR pile revisited

Yes, my TBR pile is still Everest sized BUT I've made one important change. I no longer borrow books from the library unless I have the time to read them (or they are part of a series). No languishing in the TBR pile until it's time to return them. I even returned a couple that I hadn't read because they were due back and took the pressure off myself to read them quickly. 

And I feel better for it. There's just too many great books out there but I have to be a realist with my time. 

So what's on the TBR pile. Honestly too many to list here. My bookshelves have more books I HAVEN'T read than have. Book-aholic? Who me?

ATM my mood for reading has been haphazard - I'm reading bits of one book and then bits of another. Floating. It's been awhile since I have done that. I used to read a different book on the bus to work and during my breaks,  and have another at  one at home. Of course there is also having non fiction books to read both for interest and for research. So can you see what I mean about Everest.

What I'm reading now:
       

Happy Reading!
Yia.....

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...