Tuesday 2 September 2008

What's in store for September?

Well I feel better, though I feel battle fatigued from this flu. So I'm hoping that this month things will take a turn for the better for my writing. So what do I plan to do?

I do have a tendency at rushing ahead when feeling better. I don't want this dastardly flu back again so I'm going to tread slowly.... ever so slowly. That said, this is what would be nice to get done by the end of September:
  • Get a Mac and hook up to cable internet connection.
  • Enter a couple of contests - RWA's Single (Tittle) and Loving it! and RWNZ Strictly Single Contest.
  • Sort out my study - the piles and piles of things flung into every corner of it. It's bursting at the seams!
  • Tackle more of my TBR pile
  • And set some goals for my writing.
Piece of cake? Well we'll see about that.

Yia!

9 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Eleni,
Great goals set. Competitions are are great insight into ones writing.
I also have to tackle my TBR list. It's slowly dwingling but not quick enough.
I understand what you mean about should be writing, not blogging, but we all can own up to that.

Happy sorting in that study. heeheh

Suz:)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Oppss looks like one for you to delete... I forgot to mention... thanks for your comments about the photo, but it's amazing what a four inch brush can do to one's face. heheheheheh

Suz:)

Christina Phillips said...

Glad you're feeling better, Eleni, but still take it easy!!! Great goals btw. I need to make some too (the state of my desk is disgusting!!!)

Fran said...

Glad you're on the road to recovery. Be gentle with yourself. Great goals. I've been thinking my office needs a good sort out. Must be spring fever setting in.

Keep well and keep writing.

Melissa McClone said...

Good goals for September! I wanted to thank you for posting at The Wedding Planners! I loved hearing how other places/cultures do wedding favors.

The other Melissa:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Welcome to the blog Melissa (the other Melissa!) and it's been the Wedding blog has been such a pleasure to follow.

Gail Symmonds said...

Good goal setting Eleni. And good luck with the two comps you're entering. I like to set goals too. It motivates me to get the job done. Oh, and I can sympathise with you on the flu. Glad to see the back of the last two weeks, yuk!!

Gail :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Gail, I'm so sorry for my late response..... thanks for the well wishes. I'm still working on the comp entries slowly. Not much time to go now - eeek! But I really needed the goals to boost me forward after the flu.
E :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...