Saturday 23 August 2008

Flu City

Yep have the dreaded lurgy.... has not been fun. Have watched some Olympics (though the coverage is not as good as other years...ie not shown all night), TV series on DVD - roll on Farscape, Torchwood and Gilmore Girls. Next Jericho. I haven't really been able to read because of the fuzzy head. And I'm down coz I'm not with my pals at the Romance Writers of Australia conference. Though am lurking at the Clayton's conference, which has been cool. So silver linings.

Anyhow, until next time....stay healthy!
Yia...

2 comments:

Sussan Marz said...

Oh no Eleni. Still, Farscape, Torchwood and Gilmore Girls are fair compensation. Hope you feel better soon.

Have you got your new pooter yet?

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Sussan for the well wishes. And yes, I could think of worst ways to spend my time.

And my new pooter has to wait until I am clear headed enough to purchase what I want not what they think I need. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...