Monday, 5 May 2008

50K in 30 Days Challenge

Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. As mentioned in my previous post, one of my goals is to prepare for a 50K in 30 Day challenge. That's 50,000 words folks. Hmmm... I have not written 50K in a long time and certainly not in a month, but I think I need to devote some time to just WRITING and not editing the story. So this has come up a great time, really. Honestly. Truly

Nuh, I'm just nuts! *grin* That's OK. I'll do what I can. Still have to decide which story I want to work on.

The challenge has been set up by fellow writers who are also member of the Romance Writers of Australia. It's been inspired by NaNoWriMo (which is an international writing challenge in November). But June is our month. So come and visit us at our blog.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...