Thursday 14 February 2008

Welcome!

Well here I am entering the blogging abode. Thought I would get on this wagon and see where it takes me.

I've only had short stories published, so I'm hoping this chronicles my journey to the Land of the Publishing Career - the mysterious place we unpublished authors dream about. I feel like Dorothy going down the yellow brick road to get to Oz. Can you see the quest theme already in my work :)

I've got 2 manuscripts I'm working on. One in final editing stages and one in first very rough draft stage. They're on the list of things to do. There's many more stories jumping up and down begging for attention. On the list. And I've got a clutter filled study/formal lounge room. I have to do something about that. Put that on the list too.

I love a good story and my reading taste ranges over many genres and styles. Soaking it all up. Same with TV and movies. My TBR piles are growing by the day and so is my TBW (to be watched) pile. Lists, lists and more lists. Oh my!

Thanks for popping in and come back again. Though I suspect there will only be the occassional rambling from me. Well for now anyway :)

Yia (see ya)

PS And it's Valentine's Day - hope it was a good one.

16 comments:

Tracey O'Hara said...

Hello Eleni - welcome to the world of blogging. I am very slack with my own - but want to get into a regular weekly update soon.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Tracey for dropping in! A weekly update sounds like a good balance. Dialup here(*groan*)so it takes a some time to get things done in cyberspace :)

Christina Phillips said...

Hi Eleni - I second Tracey's welcome to blog land! I try and blog on a regular basis but find it sooo hard sometimes to think of anything to say!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina for the welcome. I think I feel the same about not having much to say - my life just isn't exciting enough!

Trish Morey said...

Hey Eleni! Love the look of your blog and look forward to catching up on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eleni,

This is the first time I've commented on a blog - but I couldn't drop by without saying hello. BTW your site looks cool! Good on you for taking the leap into blogdom.

Denise Rossetti said...

Hey Eleni! Good luck with your blog. My problem is finding the time - but I'm never short of things to say. *grin*

And thanks for the links!
Denise

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Trish - *phew* relieved the look is alright. So many options out there... glad you dropped by and see ya next week. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Welcome Janine - I feel honoured I'm the first blog you've commented on :) (well done you!) Thanks for dropping in.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Ah Denise - time, that elusive beast. Thanks for your well wishes. And yes, I wish I had your gift of wit and having loads to say! Then again, my greek heritage may be skewing my view of what's "normal" in the terms of the latter. LOL! And you're very welcome on the links.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Eleni :D Welcome to the world of blogging. Holy cow, times gets away. I have some artwork to get onto for you but with being away and my covers I've been lax. I'll try to get onto it asap :D

The site looks fantastic! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Eleni

Great blog - and I love your blog title - Eleni's Taverna - so welcoming.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi ya Lyn! No worries about the artwork - know you're a busy busy girl - and thanks for the welcome.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey there Fiona! Thanks for dropping in & for your lovely words -- paying hommage to my heritage. After all, what could be more Greek than a taverna (hmmm... i can smell yiros). Why is it you always get me talk about food?! LOL!

Fiona McArthur said...

Hi Eleni
It's not so hard and fun to read where others have trod before. Love your mystical site. Enjoy,
warm regards
xx Fi (Fiona McArthur)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Fi (Fiona McArthur) for dropping in and your well wishes. Yes, I think I'll follow the path others have paved. And mystical - i like that! Ta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...