Tuesday 19 February 2008

Coding manuscripts ....

I was thinking about how I was going to talk about WIPs without mentioning their names on this blog. Why? Well if I enter any manuscript in a competition and a judge just happens to read this blog... well let's say that would just create problems for them. So I had a little brain wave (yes, I know scary!) and thought I will Alphabetise them but using the Greek alphabet. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta etc..... It'd be cool if I can go through the whole alphabet :) and then start all over again!

So that means I'm working on Alpha and Beta WIPs at the moment.

I think I'll use SSAlpha etc for short stories because I have a few in the pipeline.

Yia!

6 comments:

ND Hansen-Hill said...

This was a really interesting post, Eleni. I had never considered how discussion of a novel on a blog might affect it as a contest entry. Thank you for pointing this out. Perhaps a working title which differs from the published one?

Best wishes for your continued success,
ND | Melody

Jane Beckenham said...

Hiya
Lovely looking blog, and love the idea of the Greek alphabet. So if you're working on Alpha and Beta at the moment, and you want to get to the end of the alphabet, does that mean you've got 22 manuscripts to go? You're sure going to be one busy lady!
Jane Beckenham
www.janebeckenhamc.com

Jean Drew said...

Hi Eleni,

Great blog. I'll look in more often now I know where you are.

Jean

Eleni Konstantine said...

ND/ Melody... thanks for stopping by. About contests it was just something that popped into my head now that I'm planning on entering a few more. I tend to stick to most of my working titles .. get attached to the darn things! (LOL) and so i thought of using a 'code'. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi ya Jane. Yep, I'm gonna be working my little butt off to reach Omega for sure!!! LOL - that will keep me out of trouble ;) Thanks for dropping by.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Jean, hi there *waving*. Thanks for the comments and dropping by. And stop by anytime. BTW - i've stopped by yours too - looks wonderful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...