Tuesday 9 July 2013

Blogs oh blogs, oh my....


I have been remiss of letting you know when I'm at other blogs.

The two regular ones you will see me on are the DarkSide DownUnder blog and the SARA - Sassy In The South Blog, in both cases I'm the blog mum. I'm really proud of my teams and their interesting posts. Why not follow us?


First of all the DSDU blog - btw like the new logo designed by yours truly?


Last week I talked about TV watching and research. You can find the blog post HERE.


With SASSY in the South - I'm compiling the Reading Adventures column, which are reviews by our members.

It's a brand new blog with it's own logo, yep by yours truly...








I've also been blogging about conference spotlights on the Romance Writers of Australia blog and doing the New Releases posts.


So plenty of blogs to go and go read. Go on, what are you waiting for?

Oh, yes, here's my ~yia~

:)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...