Thursday 6 September 2012

Release Day tomorrow....


It's almost here - the release of Gateway to Hell!


Here's the updated cover for it....


The series title has been added - with all that was going on pre conference, I forgot to mention it but Musa are stars and fixed it up no problem!


I'll be having a launch party over on Facebook tomorrow at 7.30pm, Adelaide time (that's UTC + 9.30).  The event page is here if you want to rsvp. To join tomorrow, just pop onto my page. There will be a giveaway or two.


Also, there will be a giveaway on this blog this coming weekend, so keep an eye out.


Today, I'm over at the DarkSide DownUnder talking Darksiders Reading Challenge.


And I've started posting on Eleni's Library again, so check it out.  Why not become a follower? :)


~yia~



2 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Really like this cover, Eleni :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sorry for the delay in responding. Thanks so much, Anita.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...