Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Vocal artists

These are some vocal artists covering Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know that I featured a while back.


The first one was a Facebook link (on writing buddy's Nicky Strickland's wall).




Youtube link





Youtube link


I was curious at this point - any more?

And the answer - um, yes....

A choir, even.



Youtube link 


Oh, remember when I said Gotye reminds me of Sting. Seems someone had the same idea and did a mashup.



Youtube link 


That was fun...




2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol it was fun. I love the first one. It really entertained me. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Suzanne. Amazing what these people can do with their voices. Thanks for dropping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...