Saturday 19 May 2012

Stunning Saturday: Book covers


Here is the book cover I found the most stunning this week.





I love the atmosphere of the background opposed to the colours of the dress. And while the colours are not bright, they stand out and mix quite well. I love the font - goes with the historical era without being too old english and illegible.

Here are other book covers....




I like the hues being toward one colour palette in these, or two in the case of Asunder.
Oracle's moon has something strange going on where the light is. I think like the others, it may have been more effective on the other side. 

~yia~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all very good, but I'm inclined to agree with you, Eleni. The first one is great.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, there is something about the really fantastic covers that tip them over the edge. I'm trying to learn what that is! Thanks for popping in, Sandy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...