Saturday 2 April 2011

Stunning Saturday

For the next couple of weeks I'll be showcasing James Griffin, artist and illustrator of some absolutely stunning covers.

You can find his work on his website and on his blog.

Firstly, one of the most gorgous covers I have seen - the cover for Denise Rossetti's The Flame and The Shadow.

  


James has also done the following two covers in Denise's Four Sided Pentagram series.

 


I just love them.

Here are some more covers:

 


 


  



Back Cover


Fantastic work don't you agree. Such superb use of colours and covers that suit the genre as well. I wish I could have a smidgeon of James' talent.

Come back next week for some more of James' wonderful creations.

~yia~

5 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

What great covers, and what a great career!

Shayne said...

Glorious covers. I haven't got one artistic bone in my body, so these just blow me away.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks ladies. I first noticed James' work when Denise's The Flame And The Shadow was released. Just blew me away (just like you Shayne *wink*)

Christina Phillips said...

They are absolutely stunning. Definitely frameworthy!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Indeed they are. Lucky authors!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...