Saturday 16 April 2011

Program interrupted

I've been really busy recently, mainly with personal matters, but I'm also undertaking an online editing course, and I'm part of the Clayton's conference team for the Romance Writers of Australia. I love brainstorming.

So, I have not had the time to do the Stunning Saturday and Super Sunday posts.

My brain is also in a fog lately, so everything seems to be taking longer than usual.

I will have the Darklight On spot on me next Saturday over at the Dark Side DownUnder blog.

~yia~

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

You will be sooooooooooooo good on the Clayton's Conference team! Almost makes me wish I was going there instead of Melbourne *grin* - almost!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Aww, thanks, Rach! LOL, re the almost.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...