Thursday 17 February 2011

SARA news....


It's been awhile since I talked about SARA on this blog....

Well some news is that the lovely Emmeline Lock is now going to be looking after the News page and already she's bolted out of the gate at high speeds, giving the page the vitality it needed.

I'll still be the webmistress.

Emmeline will also be looking after the Twitter page, because she is good with all this social networking stuff.

And we also have the lovely Tamara Gill on board, looking after our Facebook page. Thank goodness because I have no idea about Facebook. So look out for that. Hopefully we will have our own 'website' name soon for that....see what I mean, confused about Facebook. So if you are on Facebook, look for SARA - South Australian Romance Authors and 'like' us.


Come to the website and check it out. We have book covers, news, meeting topic list. And if you are in SA and interested in coming to our meetings, go to our Contact Us page, so you can register your interest.

Here are some of our covers....







~yia~

2 comments:

Emmeline Lock said...

Aww, thanks for your kind words Eleni! I'm shuffling around in these big shoes I had to fill, and I'm having a ball. :)

You're a marvel, taking on all of the volunteer stuff you do for SARA, and RWA, etc, etc! This on top of your own writing and life! So, yay for you.

And, go SARAs!

E x

Eleni Konstantine said...

Well it's true....you already worked out a problem I had with fixing stuff.

Glad you are having a ball...and looking down at my shoes....I'm actually a small size when it comes to shoes *wink*.

Thanks for your kind words. Marvel? Moi? Well if you say so...*LOL* Though I have slowed down abit with the volunteering...sort of.... :D

And yeah, go SARAs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...